QA Analyst Resume Sample and Required Skills
QA analysts look at products, systems and materials to make sure there are no defects, and make sure that it is made to company standards. QA analysts work in many different fields, from the food industry to transportation, ensuring quality products leave the manufacturer on the way to consumers. They read blueprints and use specialized inspection equipment such as gauges, calipers, voltmeters and others to measure the standards of quality needed to deliver safe goods.
- Dexterity: QA analysts need to be able to manipulate materials with their hands and take apart sample items to make sure they work properly.
- Math: Basic math and computer knowledge are needed when analyzing, calibrating or measuring materials.
- Mechanical Skills: QA analysts use specialized tools and materials when analyzing objects.
- Strength: QA analysts may need to lift heavy objects during the testing phase.
- Stamina: QA analysts are often on their feet for long periods of time.
- Technical Skills: QA analysts may have to read blueprints, understand voltmeters, technical drawings, manuals and other materials in the QA process.
Some Responsibilities That QA Analysts Should Know Before Writing Their Resume
- Participate in requirement and design reviews to ensure test plans are traceable to requirements.
- Coach and train developers in how to create and execute effective test plans.
- Review and approve test plans in advance of testing.
- Work with team to coordinate, monitor, execute and document all test activities.
- Work with team to establish test beds that are automated/repeatable.
- Provide single point of approval for all code promotions.
- Provide guidance and oversight for Production checkout activities.
- Lead effort to develop test plans that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Work with Project Manager to plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality solutions to internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned – it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervisor.
***If you need to make a powerful QA analyst resume, then use QA analyst resume writing from professional writers to boost your chance.
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Reliable quality assurance analyst with ten years’ experience in the high-tech industry offering the following core competencies:
- Handle and resolve critical quality problems using research abilities.
- Hands-on experience with statistical data collection and quality administration.
- Strong analytical skills, combined with effective communication, organizational skills and planning ability.
- Managerial qualities – Time management, project leadership and team work.
- Independent and self-directed – Can work with minimum supervision.
- Objective – Improve company performance through enhanced quality standards; deploying strong, long-term QA integration strategies.
- Wide load testing and automated tools experience
- Excellent skills in analyzing and recommending test procedure improvements
- Superior ability to interpret complex data and related procedures on a variety of levels
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- High organization and presentation abilities
- Strong customer service and communication skills
CAT Technologies Dallas, TX (2004 – Present)
Quality Analysis and Integration:
- Assessed QA performance – Retrieved and analyzed QA information to identify root causes of performance gaps and other QA problems.
- Designed quality regulations and evaluations based on monitoring of data flow.
- Set and verified standards of quality and testing procedures – Reviewed and modified quality assurance programs and tested performance according to user’s specific requests and data inputs.
Developing Quality Awareness:
- Provided employees with relevant Quality Control training – Provided QA training and prepared presentations for others in the department/company regarding issues of quality performance and testing.
- Collaborated closely with internal business units and clients.
***This is only the QA analyst resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.